What's it all about?
The Schwarzbierbude is a small, private game server for the game "Assetto Corsa Competizione"
( we started in 2014 with Assetto Corsa )
Who are we?
Administration & Day-to-Day Business
- DiRTyDRiVER ( Homepage / Event Planner )
- dude1209 ( Event Planner / Server )
- Johny1337 ( Server )
- Old Snake ( Event Planner )
In the Background
- JoeWatchman ( LifeTiming and Race Evaluation Tool )
Registration on the homepage
In order to better combat fake accounts and forum spam, every new account is activated by us admins. But only if it meets the following criteria:
- When registering, select different information for name and username.
- Your email you use should not use more than 1 dot as a separator before the "@".
- E-mail providers unknown to us are first checked.
A release can take up to 48 hours.
If your account has not been activated after the deadline, please write to dirtydriver [at] schwarzbierbude.de
What do I need to join the SBB servers?
- Assetto Corsa Competizione ( ACC - published in 2018 )
- Main Game on Steam "Assetto Corsa Competizione - The Official GT World Challenge Game"
- Extended Packs ( paid DLC's ) appear again and again
- The year 2023 is divided into 3 seasons. In each of these seasons, we run two series on Wednesday and one on Friday. The race days of a series take place every 2 weeks.
- we offer that you can drive your personal skin mod at the events and that other participants can also see it:
- to submit a skin see our info page
- download the previously submitted skin mods of other participants here
- Track and vehicle mods are not supported in ACC !
- ACC Servers are used as follows:
- SBB1: Training and events with GT3
- SBB2: Training and events with GT4
- SBB3: Training and events with Cup Vehicles
- A beer on the go :-)
Which (special) rules do I have to observe?
We want varied fair races. Wreckers are not
This results in the following rules:
- Drive sensibly and wait for the right moment to overtake, the race will not be won in the first corner.
- If it happens and you throw someone out, that's not bad either.
Say nicely "sorry", wait until he is back on the track, let him overtake and try the overtaking process a few corners further.
- Blue Flag Rule: If this is displayed for you, please let it lap you. Preferably at the beginning of a straight line and with reduced stroke of the accelerator pedal.
- Please drive your race until you wave the chequered flag:
- It's annoying when 10 players start and only two finish the race.
- Even if it flies out, all is not lost yet.
- You don't have to win every race.
- End is' only when the cart no longer drives :-)
Sonst noch was?
- Wenn Du irgendwelche Anregungen, Kritik oder Wünsche hast, zögere nicht ne kurze Mail zu schicken.
- So, nun aber viel Spass und "hope to cu soon",
- Uwe (DerDumeklemmer)